Sunday, May 15, 2016

#84

Alhamdulillah, I am happy now because I can write again here. I hope that I can write here everyday. Consistently. I don’t care about the quality. I don’t care, the readers will be satisfy or not when they read this writing. I don’t care that, because my target is not like that. My target is, how to write here consistently.

I know that may be I repeat my words here. But I think I need process. And this is my process. I know that I am not great writer in English. I know that and I realize that. But it is not impossible thing. I know that I am still stupid and get difficulty in writing by english. But if I write here consistently for 10 years, for example, I am sure that there will be progress in my self. The key is consistent.

The question is, can I write here everyday consistently until 10 years later? I know that it is so difficul. Moreover I must write everyday. Yeah, may be not everyday. But in one month 20 times or more. Yeah, it can be like that.

Hm, the date now is sixth of may 2016. So, 10 years later is sixth of may 2026. Wow. There are 12 months in one year. So in 10 years, there are 120 months. If in every one month I write here minimally 20 writings, so I will own 2.400 writings. Wow, it is amazing. Can I? If Allah give me long age, I will try to reach it. J


Surabaya, May 6, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment