Sunday, May 15, 2016

#83

My brother, on of my dreams is becoming great lecturer. But really, it is not easy. I feel that for this semester. Usually, I am not like this. May be the cause is, I must teach subject that I am still not master in that subject. I still need to study again about that. This wise word: “studying by teaching” is very suitable to me for this time.

But my brother, Forbidden for me to give up. I must not give up. My dream to be great lecturer must be reached. I must study again harder than before. I must study harder and longer than students. I must enjoy the subject that must I teach. I must love the subject that I teach. InshaAllah I can love it. InshaAllah I can do it. Yeah, inshaAllah. J

Okey, thank you for reading. I hope I can write here every day. I hope. May this hope can be realized. Ameen.


Surabaya, April 24, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment