Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Getting Spirit by Hereafter View

My brother, there is one thing that I want to deliver to you. It's about our view in life. 

In this period, there is hard attack to religion, especially in methaphysic. They attacked from several sides; from politic, economy, science, etc. The hardest attacking is about believing to methaphysic. Something like paradise, hell, and day of judment, they don't believe it. Or minimally, they are doubt ab out it. So this way, for them, life is only in this world. Life is only once. There is no life again after this life. 

Unfortenately, many persons are influenced by this attack, including moslem people. The effect is, many moslem people are doubt for anything. For example, they suspect the purity of Al-Quran, doubt to prophet, heaven, etc.

So this way, we should keep ourself from this attack. We must believe to hereafter. We must believe to paradise, and we must to day of judgement. 

My brother, from my statements above, besides I want to tell about  danger of  liberal thought attack, I also want to remind us (you and me) that our life now is preparation for next life. Our life in this world is for hereafter. So this way, when we do anything is for hereafter. So this way, there is no separation between world activity or hereafter activity. There is no separation between reading Quran and working in office. So, all of our activity is for hereafter.

 Do you know my brother. by rememvering this one, we will get big spirit to do anything. When we get big job, for example, we will look it small if we has intention to do this job for hereafter. Besides that, our spirit will be higher and higher. 

Alhamdulillah, I have proved it. How about you? :)




Panceng, Gresik, February 12, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment