Saturday, May 30, 2015

Way to Read Book Effectively

My brother, usually I write in this lovely blog about motivation, wisdom, diary, and opinion. But now, I will write about tips and trick. I hope this can give advantages to us.

My brother, I will give you tips and trick how to read book well and effective. Many from us have wrong perception about reading book. They think that all of writings must be read completely. So, if their teachers or lecturers  order them to read many books (10-15 books) so they will surprise and shout, “wow,how can I read all of those book”.

Actually my brother, reading many books must not mean that we read all contents/writings from those books. We can read important thing only from those books. And also, for knowing the contents of books we can read the title, the list of contents, the preface, and the description of books in “back cover”. And then, after reading the list contents, we can search what subject that we want to know. So, we must not read all of writings there.

Hm…Okey, may be only this is what I can tell you. I hope in the next time I can write again about tips and trick. Thank you so much for your attention. And I hope this can give advantages to us. Ameen.


Panceng, February 9, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment