Saturday, May 30, 2015

#33

 My brother, I want to write something. Actually, if among men and women stay in a class room, is allowed or forbidden in Islam? If there is someone said that it is allowed because of “darurah”, how the best methode in “muamalah”? How?

My brother, I am in that situation. I am studying in Islamic University but man students and woman students are not separated. All of them (man and woman) are in class room. I want to keep hijab, but I want to be good friend. I dont want to be “silent student” or “kaku” student. I want to be good man. I want to be good moslem. But how the way?

My brother, I ever asked this to someone. He said that, the most important, we should have sensitivity in hijab. Don’t make our hijab sensitivity decrease or lost. Hm...how about me? Hm...

I also ever asked to one of ustadz. He said that hijab is our sensitivity which one is allowed and which one is forbidden.

Hm..my brother, I hope I can keep myself. I also hope that I can be good man, good moslem. But, I also want to be good and reala friend to my friends. :)


Surabaya, March 20, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment