Saturday, May 30, 2015

#36

 My brother, I feel that I still don’t have special creation in my life. So this way I choose to write here in order I have creation eventhough only writing in this lovely blog. Yeah, I think what I write here is also creation. ;0

My brother, at about last month or two months ago, I decided to stop my target in writing here everyday. Why? Because I follow my friend suggestion to focus in translating project. For the first time, at about one week or more, I still focus in translating. But after that, I didn’t focus again.  The effect is, I didn’t translate and I didn’t write here. I also didn’t do other my daily creations. Hm....then I feel now, what is my creation? What I give to the world? What and what? Hm..

My brother, I think I should make new program in my life. May be I will make active again my daily creation programs. Eventhough I can’t do it all, but minimally there is something that I create. Yeah, eventhough it is something small or very small.

My brother, I also try to compare about my creation/quality this year and last year, this month and lasth month, this week and this week. Hm...

My brother, inshaAllah I will write evryday here as before. InshaAllah. InshaAllah I can. Yeah, inshaAllah. Eventhough not everyday, once in two days or in three days. I hope I can.


Surabaya, April 18, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment