Saturday, May 30, 2015

#34

 My brother, I got new inspiration in my life. Last night, I felt that I got “hidayah” (guidance) from Allah. In that time my heart was calm and I could enjoy in worship Him. But before that, I tried to make my self better than before. Because I felt that yesterday I was in bad condition. Bad condition in my heart and mind. But alhamdulillah, last night I could be “normal” because of Allah help. :)

So, for getting “hidayah”, I think, we need to ask Him like we read in prayer when we read surah al-Fatihah: “Ihdinaa as-shiraatha al-mustaqiim”, “Give us hidayah in straight path”. Then, we look for the “hidayah”, and the last we make a effort by hard effort.

 Therefore, for getting “hidayah” we should not only wait and wait. Because I ever got statement like this, “I only still wait ‘hidayah’”. Hm...Off course, it is not true. The true one is, “hidayah” must be asked, looked for, and tried by hard effort. Yeah.

Okey, I think this is enough. I hope it can give advantages for us.  Ameen.


Panceng, Gresik, April 1, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment