Saturday, May 30, 2015

From “Islam and Secularism” Book (1)

My  brother, in this opportunity I will write for new label, “From Books”. So, in this label I will rewrite important sentences in some books and then give comment or explanation from those sentences. I hope it can give advantages.

My brother, I will rewrite to you what Syed Muhammad Naquib Al-Attas wrote in his book “Islam and Secularism”. In page 49, he write like this:

“We have said earlier that Christianity has no Revealed law or shariah such as we have in Islam, and this is because it was not really a revealed religion in the sense we understand. We also said that it has no clear concept of religion except in terms of faith vaguely expressed, and this fact is also related to what is said in the preceding sentence”.

My brother, from this satement, we know that Christianity is not really a revealed religion. When we read some books that there are three religions that are named by revealed religion; Islam, Christianity, and Jewish. But actually, the realy a revealed religion is Islam. Christianity and Jewish are not really revealed religion. Why? Because their holy book (old testament and new testament) have been changed by them.


My brother, according to the best of my knowledge, for the first time, Jewish holy book is “taurat” and it was revealed to prophet Musa. Religion of prophet Musa is like prophet Muhammad, Islamic Religion. And Jewish is “new religion” that go out from prophet Musa’s religion.

And also in Christianity religion, their holybook is “injil” that is revealed to prophet Isa. Religion of prophet Isa is also like prophet Muhammad, Islamic Religion. And Christianity is “new religion” that go out from prophet Musa’s religion.

Hm...may be this is my writing today. I hope it can give advantage. Ameen.


Panceng, February 11, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment