Saturday, May 30, 2015

#32

Alhamdulillah my brother, I can write again now. For several days I don’t write here. But alhamdulillah, now I can write.

My brother, I think, we should read motivation book regularly in order we can get spirit everyday. If we are lazy to read, we can listen motivation audio or watch motivation video. It can refresh our spirit and remind us.

Just now I read a motivation book written by Sholikhin Abu Izzudin. The title is “Deadline Your Life”. I still don’t do it completely, But alhamdulillah I have gotten spirit. InshaAllah I will contioue reading it.

My brother, one of important thing that I get is, we should deadline our life like a reporter have deadline to make a news that can be headline. He also said that we should deadline time for finishing our target, not time for begining it.

My brother, so many target that I don’t reach it. Many times. The question is, why? Hm.....

My brother, I get a beatiful sentence from this book and I am going to write it now. The sentence was quoated by author from someone. The sentence is like this, “If you are in high spirit condition, you should maximilize it as you can. If you are in low spirit condition, don’t go anywhere and do it for doing something  that can entertaint you but in goodness”.

Subhanallah. So, we should maximilize our high spirit times, and we should do goodness and can give entertainment when low spirit times come to us.
May we can J

Panceng, January 28, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment