Thursday, June 06, 2013

Changing Bad Habit is not Imposibble

My brother, I often ask to my self, can I change? Can I change from zero to hero? Can I change to be better than before? Can I change my bad habit to be good habit?

Yeah..there are many questions in my head about changing myself. Actually, I know that I can change. But, after I look my self, why di I still like this. 

Hm..Actually, The changing our self is not only in one aspect, but in many aspects. Specially for me, I have a bad "habit". I still can't delete it. Untill now, I can't change it.

Actually, I often say to my self that I can delete my bad "habit". Not only say it in myself, but also I write abut it in facebook, in blog, and diary book. But, I don't know, I am still not able to stop. I still like it. I still like my bad habit. Astaghfirullah.

Really, honestly, I often think that to change my bad "habit" is almost imposibble. I also almost give up.

But alhamdulillah, I got good statement from my friend when we chatted in facebook. he said to me that to get big spirit, do anything consistantly, and make many creations in the woeld are not imposibble. "We can reach it. It's not impossible", he said.

Actually, his advice is about spirit, consistant, etc. For getting all of it is not imposibble. But, beside I get spirit to reach it all, I also remember about my willing to delete and erase my bad "habit". 

So, I also can take learning or hikmah for his statement that to delete my bad "habit" is not imposibble

My brother, I will effort to delete my bad "habit". How about you? Do you also want to delete your bad habit? I f your answer is 'yes'. I pray to God in order you can. But please, pray to God too, in order I also can delete my bad "habit".

Yeah, may we can :)





Panceng, Gresik, Indonesia, June 6, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment