Friday, September 25, 2015

#48

My brother, just now I told one of “my motivator” and “my inspirer” that I have ideal to follow him. He can be a speaker in front of society, telling about anything in Islam, by several topics. Beside that he also can be a speaker in front of teachers, telling about special theme using classing book. Whereas, he is different with “the others”. He is not graduated same university with “them”. But he ca. Then I asked him the methode.

He told me that for telling about special theme using classic book, he focus to sirah nabawiyah, story about prophet Muhammad pbuh. So I get conlusion that I should focus to special subject; like tafsir, tazkiyatun nufus, hadits, aqidah, etc.

Then, for be a speaker in the society, he said that he was requested to be speaker by “Pos Da’i”. So he suggested me that if I want to practice, I can offer to “Pos Da’i” to be a speaker. But I said to him that I am still not ready because I still doesn’t ge marriage. I am afraid if I am not strong to attemption of girls. J. Hm.....

Ok my brother, I think it is enough. I hope I can write again later. May I can reach what I want. And I don’t forget to pray, may all of us can reach our dreams, what we want. Ameen.


Surabaya, September 10, 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment