Wednesday, September 09, 2015

#46

My brother, just now I joined training of Grand MBA (Gerakan Dakwah Mengajar dan Belajar Al-Quran, Dakwah Movement of Teaching and Studying Al-Quran). Many things that I get from this training. I want to share it here, but may be only little because I get difficulty if I share it all.

My brother, one of thing that I get, da’i (propagator) is like docter and mad’u (person who is propagated) is like patient. So, da’i should do like docter do. When docter want to cure patient, he must check the patient about the desease. After knowing the kind of desease docter can give suitable medicine to the patient. When da’i want to do dakwah to mad’u, he must observe about background of mad’u and his problem so he can give suitable advice.

Dakwah is like medicine.  So, duty of da’i is look for methode for making medicine can be consumed by patient eventhough it is bitter. Why? Because mad’u as patient is sick. He get suffering. Da’i can give them medicine for making them recovery. The medicine is named by dakwah. By dakwah, their soul can be health again.

Hm..may be this is what I can share. May it give us advantages. J


Surabaya, August 30, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment