Friday, September 25, 2015

Change to Be Better

My brother, I want to write here that we can change ourselves. It is not something impossible. I ever wrote in my writing that the characteristic our life is growing. The animal’s body changing from small into big show that it grows. There is changing from small to be big. It is the characteristic of life.

Our life must grow. If we don’t grow, so our life has problem. We die if there is no growing in ourselves. Something that must grow is not only our body, our hair, our nail or our age. No! But also our knowledege, our capabilty, our skill, our creation, and our action that can create benefit.

So, my brother, once again I say that changing to be better is not imposible thing. We can prove it. Let’s prove it. We prove to ourselves and to others. But of course, it is by Allah help, by Allah permission.

Now, let say together, “I can change to be better in many aspects. In knowledge, ability, skill, creation, etc. Yeah, I can by Allah help”.


Surabaya, August 25, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment