Tuesday, December 08, 2015

#51

Alhamdulillah my brother, now I write here. Really, I didn’t write here for long time. 

My brother, now I get dilemma. Yesterday (Monday), I taught 19 girls in one class because the teacher “can not” teach them. Then, one of my friend told me that I should not teach them because it is about hijab. He said that I should keep hijab. Beside that, I still don’t get marriage. When I listen it, I feel that his opinion is good and true. 

It make me face to the teacher. I told him about this. But, he said to me that a man who teach in front of girls is no problem. The problem is, when a woman teach in front of men. He also said that a man who has married and a man who still doesn’t marry are same. They can get reward or sin according what they do or think. It is not decided by marriage. The teacher still suggest me to continoue in teaching them. Moreover, he said if I am in doubt, actually it can be from devil.

Then I told to my friend about the teacher explanation. But my friend still follow his opinion. But I disagree whit one of  his opinion that if we look from sharia/fiqih, a man who has married and a man who still doesn’t marry are different. A man who has married is allowed and a man who stil doesn’t marry is forbidden. I disagree because allowed and forbidden thing are not decide by marriage. 

However, I agree with his opinion that a man who has married is better for teaching girls than a man who still doesn’t get marriage. I agree it. Morover, after I asked to the others they also said like that. Beside that, I also have opinion like his opinion in this case.

And something that make me sure that it is allowed in fiqih side is explanation of my sister. She said that there are 4 conditions that man and woman is allowed in “mixing”. In curing patient (in hospital), education (in school or university), in selling and buying (market), and in khitbah (proposing of marriage). So, in fiqih/shariah side, it is no problem.

But my brother, if I continue this program (I continoue to teach) I should be very carefully. Because if I don’t take care, I will get big sin. It will disturb my heart and thinking.

Hm...before I stop this writing, I will tell a good statement from one of my friends. First statement is, “Do it because of Allah, don’t think to others”. The second statement is, “You can decide to continoue or stop. But it should be because of Allah. You continue because of Allah or you stop because of Allah”. MasyaAllah.

Hm...May Allah guide me to decide, continoue or stop this activity, teaching girls.


Surabaya, November 4, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment