Thursday, December 31, 2015

#59

My brother, I want to write here that spreading advantage to others is very important. By spreading advantages, we can  do Rasullah pbuh command, “Khorun naas anfa’uhum linnnas”, “best people is who spread advantages to others”. Beside that, we also will get happiness in our life. 

Spreading advantages can be done by giveing other people money, can be by giving them property, by writingf, help others using our powers, etc. The most important we spread advantages to others eventhough by different ways.

But I want also to tell that spreading advantages is not only done to people, but also to animal, plants, and all of creatures.

Now, I want to write here that I have vission in this life. What is my vission? My vission is spreading advantages (billion or more)  to others”.

It is my vission. So this way, I have “azzam” (strong willing) to write here frequently since today. If I can, I will write every day. I hope I can. Ameen.


Surabaya, December 30, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment