Tuesday, December 08, 2015

#56

My brother, I want to write that we should not be afraid to face new challenge. Because challenge  can help us to maximilize our potention. It also will help us to only do positive thing in our life. Because if we are not busy in goodness we will be busy in badness.

My brother, I am sure that in our daily activities we face challenge in our life. But may be some of us don’t look it as challenge. They think that what they face is burden, not challenge. So this way, managing our thinking is very important. So we should think that what we face is challenge, not burden. Because if we think that what we face is burden, we will be pesimist, give up, and other bad thinking. But if we think that it is challenge, so we will be optimist, in high spirit, etc.

My brother, in latest week/month I get new challenge in my life. Many challenges, not only one. But I want to enjoy it. I will look it as challenge, not burden. By this way, I can enjoy and I can maximilize my potention and my times.


Surabaya, November 12, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment