Tuesday, December 08, 2015

#57

My brother, just now I got new inspiration and I want to write here. I hope, by writing here I can keep this inspiration and i want it always happen to me.

My brother, it is about love of process. Love studying, love reading, love writing, love working, etc. The most important, love process.

I think, we should really love our process. Really love, not only pretend to love. Not only in statement. No only in saying. Not only in writing. Noy only in mind. Not only mouth. But it is exist in our soul, in all of our our body parts. Yeah, it become soul. We really love it.

I very hope that I can love my process for reaching dreams. Really I hope it. May we can really love our process, process to get success. Ameen.


Surabaya, December 8, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment