Sunday, May 15, 2016

#85

Alhamdulillah, today I can write again. Really, I am so happy. Because it make me sure that I can be consistent to write and write.

O yeah, I will tell you that one of program PENA Surabaya, “friday article” run well. It was published since yesterday.

PENA is acronim from “Penulis Muda Nusantara”, “Nusantara young writer”. Nusantara is other name from Indonesia. So, it is writing club or writing group. The members are young people who want to be writer. The members are in Indonesia, not only in Surabaya.

Alhamdulillah, I am one of member PENA. I also have sent my writing about “Ilmu dan Peradaban Islam”, “Science and Islamic Civilization”. May be it will be published two weeks later, because my writing is for third edition. First edition is Mr. Robin, second edition is Mr. Syamsul Alam Jaga, third edition is me, and forth edition is Siraj or Mukmin. How about next edition? I forget it. J

I also join API, “Asosiasi Penulis Islam”, “Association of Islamic Writer”. One of the program is wall magazine. So, the writing of API’s member will be publishe in wall magazine. There are two places for wall magazine. First, it is in library of STAIL and second in front of ZISWAF building.

May PENA Surabaya and API’s members can be consistent and can be good writer. Ameen.



Surabaya, May 7, 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment