Sunday, May 15, 2016

#80

Alhamdulillah my brother, I write again.

Just now attended meeting of PENA’s organization. PENA is acronim from “Penulis Hidayatullah’ (Hidayatullah writer). Eventhough this program is PENA’s program, but the participans not only members of PENA but also  members of API (Asosiasi Penulis Islam, ‘Association of Islamic writer. We shared about moivation, life, spritual motivation, writing, how to write, etc.

I got big learning and light from ust. Imam Nawawi. He is very energic. He gave us spirit and motivation. He also make me write now. I still remember his statement just now, “a person who has big sin here is Luqman. He graduated from STAIL, then he studied in Gontor. He studied to Mr. Hamid directly”.

MasyaAllah. Why did he say like that? Because I don’t write as graduation of PKU Gontor. I am not acive in writing. And actually, we have many media in Hidayatullah to be writer, that is hidayatullah magazine and mulia magazine.

Important and inspiring word from what he said is, “it is about mentality”. If we have good mentality, we will write eventhough we are busy. But if our mentality is bad, we will not write.

May this can ispired us. Ameen.



Surabaya, February 3, 2016

















No comments:

Post a Comment