Sunday, May 15, 2016

#78

Alhamdulillah my brother, I write again. I get new inspiration today. What is it? It is about finishing our “duty”.

Actually I got this inspiration some years ago from a grandmaster of Islamic boarding School Gontor, KH. Syukri Zarkasyi when I live there. But in that time, it only become my brain consumption. I still don’t think that it is very important and I should practice it.

In that time I only said in my heart, “wow, it is amazing”. But I don’t have high motivation to do it. Today I remember it and I want to practice it.

What he said to us? He said in front us that we should finish 20 kinds of duty (or more) every day. I forget the amount of ir exactly, so I add by explanation: “or more”.

Subhanallah, today I try to practice it. And I feel amazing. It is very important for utilizing my time well and for finishing my duty quickly. I am sure that if I practice this everyday, I will get change in my life. Subhanallah.

Alhamdulillah, today I have finished 16 kinds of “duty”, the remain is 4 “duties” again. InshaAllah I can finish it. J



Surabaya, January 27, 2016















No comments:

Post a Comment