Sunday, May 15, 2016

#75

Alhamdulillah my brother, I write again.

My brother, today I got important conlusion in my life. What is it? It is about facing life. I have conclusion that whatever happen to us we should take hikmah (learning) from it. Whatever. Including if we do wrongdoing. It will give us new hikmah in our life.

My brother, We should do the best that we can. We should not blame ourselves very deep. If we want to blame ourselves we should give limitation. We as Allah creation is still able to create goodness.

My brother, one thing that I want to rewrite here. Whatever happen to us will give us hikmah (learning), so we should take the learning well. Don’t let it fly to the space and run leaving us.

May we can :).


Surabaya, January 19, 2016












No comments:

Post a Comment