Sunday, May 15, 2016

#79

My brother, this morning I joined seminar of shariah economy that’s held by “Koperasi of Sakinah”. The speaker is Dr. Imron Mawardi. He is leader of MES (Masyarakat Ekonomi Syariah) East Java, etc.

Before beginning seminar there was reading al-Quran by Ali Akbar, students of STAIL from third semester. Then, the are two welcoming statements, from leader of sakinah and leader of “Dinas Koperasi” east Java.

First welcome statement is from ust. Ali Sakinah as leader or sakinah. He gave us many importants information about sakinah and about achievement that is reached by sakinah in 2015. The achievement is getting number 1 in best “koperasi” in East Java.

The second welcoming statement is from “Dinas Koperasi” of East java. But unfortunately I forget his name. I surprise because he has lot of knowledges about islamic teaching. It can be look from his speech. And I look, he is near with ust. Ali. Subhanallah.

For the speaker, I think, in my opinion, he is not good in telling the content of seminar. I don’t know too. May be it is only my perception. In my opinion he is not success (not too success) to make audience interisting to what he tell.

My brother, from that program I also know that actually this program is not only seminar, but olso annual meeting among member of sakinah. I also get information that there is special member in sakinah. Their amount is 103. They are asatidz of hidayatullah that become member since sakinah is built. So after dzuhur, they get meeting again for having lunch and dividing of SHU (Sisa Hasil Usaha). Subhanallah.

When I ask to Mr. Daud as official of “koperasi sakinah”, we will get difficulty to be special member like them. I also get this information from Mr. Pujito when I asked him about this. Hm....may be because they have high contribution to sakinah when sakinah is still small. Yeah, may be. But I also have perception like this. This is also way of sakinah to help asatidz who have big contribution to ummah by their dakwah. Subhanallah.

O yeah, I also look ust. Warsito there. When I greet him, shaking his hand, and talk  amoment with him, I get information that he is one of special member of sakinah. Do you know my brother? He is one of my inspirator in my life. He is leader of islamic boarding school of Hidayatullah Sumenep. May Allah save him and give him istiqomah. Ameen.



Surabaya, January 30, 2016
















No comments:

Post a Comment