Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Way to Keep Desire

My brother, I get good learning/wisdom when I read novel that's written by Indonesian writer, Habiriburrahman EL-Shirazy in his novel "Bumi Cinta".


What is the wisdom/hikmah? In this novel there is a way to keep us for our bad desire. I mean, bad sexual desire. Because we know that everybody can fall down if they can't keep it. Kang Abik (call name of Habiburrahman) give wisdom that the way to keep desire is by remember Allah so much. He took it from alQuran. But fortunately, I forget the surah. 


So, whoever want to keep his sexual desire from badness he should remember Allah (dzikrullah) so much. Like subhanallah, alhamdulillah, allhu akbar, astaghfirullah, etc. Or we can pray to Him eiher using araic language or oher language. we can also recite al-Quran; because reciting of al-Quran is dzikrullah too.


And then brother, before I stop my writing, I want to deliver what I get last night in Islamic speech. The speaker said that Rasulullah ever explained in hadits that who is busy in reciting al-Quran remmber Allah (dzikrullah) Allah will give him mercy/help etc when he need it eventhough he doesn't ask it to Allah. Subhanallah.

So my brother, the conclusion is, way for keep our desire is make ourself busy in dzikrullah and reciting. May we can :)



Panceng, Gresik, November 5, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment