Saturday, November 16, 2013

About Satisfied

 My brother, after thinking and looking many condition, I make a new conclusion in my life. I think it is true. I think, what I think is not true.

It is about satisfied. Satisfied in facing life. I think, there are two kinds of satisfied. First is good satisfied and the second is bad satisfied.

God satisfied is satisfied that make us enjoy, calm, and happy after we get something that we want.  After that, someone who own this will get spirit and then effort and do better than before. And then, he get new “achievement” again that make him satisfied again.

In contrary, bad satisfied is after enjoy, calm, and happy he goes down. He does not have good spirit. He does not do better. He effort and do worse than before.

The question is, how to get good satisfied? My opinion is, we should make our feeling satisfy because of Allah. Because He will give reward to us and also His heaven. Yeah, I think this is the way to get good satisfied.

May we get good satisfied. Ameen.


Bandung, November 16, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment