Sunday, May 26, 2013

Don’t Let Our Spirit Lost

My brother, I didn’t write here for long time. The cause is, I didn’t have spirit to write here. When I want to write again, I get difficulties, eventhough writing here is only short writing. Really, to  get spirit again, it isn’t easy. It’s difficult. 

So this way my brother, if we want to be success, our big duty is make our spirit is always strenght. We should burn up our spirit. We should always turn on it. Because, if it’s off for long time, really, It will be very difficult to be turned on. We need big and hard effort.

And then, if we go down, don’t let it happen for long time. And, don’t make our spirit lost. If we let it like that, we will only be dreamer, and never reach it.




Panceng, Gresik, Indonesia, May, 26 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment