Friday, May 10, 2013

Waiting is Bad Action

Waiting is Bad Action?

May be, some of you will ask like that when you read the title above. Actually, I don't mean "waiting"  here, like when we have appointment. But I mean here, about bad habit that often happen to many people; delay and delay work.

Yeah, Many people delay their work. If they are in sunday, they will say: I will do this tomorrow. If they are in monday: they will say again: I will do this tomorrow. Continously. Off course, it's not good, my brother...

Whereas, if we think deeply, what do we wait when we delay our work or duty? 

Yeah, only simple question. And the answer is  always "nothing". We don't wait anything.

Prophet Muhammad saw has taught us to do work as quick as we can. If we can do it now, do it now. Don't delay to other time. 

He said, "If you are in the morning, don't wait afternoon. And if you are in afternoon, don't wait morning".

Wow, it's really great, my  brother.

May we can implement this excellent Islamic  consept in our daily activity. Ameen.




Panceng, Gresik, Indonesia, May 10, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment