Sunday, May 15, 2016

#86

Alhamdulillah I am happy again, because I write again here. I hope I can write here consistently.

My brother, I want to write about management of time. Really, management of time is very important. By management of time, we can do what must we do. We will not make our times be futile. We will do all of our times only for goodness.

So, management of times is management of ourselves. Manage or thinking, manage our feeling, manage our activity, etc.

Who can manage his time he can be success. Who can manage his time he will be winner. Who can manage his time he can create many creations. Who can manage his time he can be what he want.

My brother, I will try to practice this. If I can write here everyday, it mean that I can manage my time well. But if I can’t do that, so I still can’t manage my time well.

Ok, I will look it tomorow and days/months/years after tomorrow. I will look J.



Surabaya, May 8, 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment