Thursday, November 20, 2014

#18

My brother, alhamdulillah I write again. I want to write here. InshaAllah it is very important for us. I want to write after I realize that what I thinked yesterday is wrong.

Yesterday, I  worried about my future especially about my healthy and my body condition. Can I get healthy so I can be success and spred many advantages to others? Or, something bad will happen to me? It make me pesimist in facing this life.

But alhamdulillah after that I realize that I should have positive thinking for my future. What I worry still doesn’t happen. And may be, it is wrong. It is only my bad and negative thinking. I realize that I still can pray to Allah. I have Allah. I can ask the best condition to me. Allah can do anything. Very different with human being.

So, we should be optimist in facing this life, whatever our condition. We should have positive thinking to our future. Allah said, “Ana ‘inda dzannii addii bii”. “I am in My creature perception/beliefe/thingking”. So, we have should positive and good thinking/perception about our future. J


Panceng, November 20, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment