Saturday, November 08, 2014

#12

My brother, In this morning I was asked to be master of ceremony in program of stadium general in our campus. Alhamdulillah I did it and inshaAllah I have tried to give the best. I don’t know, my “action” is good or not. The most important I have trained and prepared maximally. InshaAllah.

My brother, I met and talked with Dr. Iskandar Ritonga  as speaker. Do you know my brother? He is my lecturer in my post graduate class. Alhamdulillah , it will strenghten pur relation. InshaAllah.

I also talked more with Mr.Dzikrullah as moderator. He is new lecturer in STAIL (Islamic College of Luqman al-Hakim Surabaya). We also talked about shariah economy in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Brunei.

Okey, may this writing can give advantage to us. Amiin.



Surabaya, 2 November 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment