Saturday, November 08, 2014

#13

My brother, yesterday I got information from Mr. Dzikrullah, lecturer of Shariah Economy in STAIL Surabaya. This information is very important for me.

He told that his uncle, Dr. Imam Ghzali (my lecturer of Arabic language in UINSA Surabaya) is very diligent in reading book. When he goes home he does not sleep directly. He takes a book and read it untill he is tired and sleepy. He wakes up at two o’clock. Then he prays midnight prayer (tahajjud). After prayer he read again untill subuh.

MasyaAllah. It is very amazing. I remember about activity of ulama in the past time like Imam Nawawi and the other. But in this era I also find someone who has spirit like ulama in the pas time.

He is my lecturer, Dr. Imam Ghazali. MasyaAllah. May I can imitate him. Ameen.



Panceng, November 3, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment