Tuesday, November 18, 2014

#17

Alhamdulillah my brother, I write again. I hope what I write here  can give many advantages to me and also  to other people who read this.

My brother,yesterday, I was sick. I was headache and my body is hot.  But alhamdulilah now I get better. It remind me about saying of Ibnu Umar. Utilize your healthy time before coming your sickness. Subhanallah. So this way, I should maximilize my time now, because when I was sick yesterday I could not do anything.

My brother, I remember what Jamil Azzaini, Indonesian motivator wrote said in his training. Success is not enough. We also should own glory. What he mean? He mean that we should not satisfied when we get success. We should spread godness and something that can be useful  to others. What can we spread? We can spread property (money, etc), words (book, speech, etc), and love.

If we have much money we can give alms to orphan, poor man, etc. If we have knowledge so we can teach other people by teaching in the class, by delivering speech, by writing in a book or in internet (blog, facebook, twitter, etc). Or, we can spread our love others like helping them, make the other people problem can be solved, etc.

Okey my brother, may we can get success and glory in our life. Ameen.



Panceng, November 18, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment