Wednesday, January 14, 2015

#29

My brother, I have new challenge in my life. I was asked to write in one of popular  Islamic site in Indonesia (hidayatullah.com). For the first time, I was asked about kind of writings that I like in that site. I said that I like to write about muslim lifestyle. Then, I was ordered to write there. I also got explanation that this is training to be writer. 

My brother, writing in this site is not easy because the writing must be good. But I was asked. Subhanallah. It is gold opportunity. This opportunity  will not come twice. So I should receive this challenge. 

I ever wrote in my facebook that we should make our duty as challenge, not burden. If we make it as burden, our life will not be enjoy. We also will be stress. So, the way is make it as challenge, hobby, something we need and ibadah. 

InshaAllah our life will be colorful and enjoyable. We also will do our duty by high spirit.

Therefore, I will make this “request” as challenge and ibadah to me. I know that I still get difficulty. But inshaAllah I will try. I will pray to Allah. 

Actually I can not. But by Allah help, insyaAllah I can. 



Panceng, January 14, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment