Wednesday, January 21, 2015

#31



Alhamdulillah my brother, I write now. I have target to write here everyday. I know that I still can’t write everyday. I look it in the reality. My writings that I have published was not written everyday.

So this way my brother, I have idea that if I don’t write in this lovely  blog in a day I will get punishment. What is the punishment? The punishment can be changed as I need. But for the first time, I will slap may check. 

Actually my brother, I have this idea after I look phenomena in boarding school where I live. When students are commanded to memorize or do anything, most of them are lazy. But if there are regulations (there are punishmen)t so they do it well. They can do it maximallay. So this way, I think, I should try it in my daily activity and my daily creation. If I don’t do what must I do, so I will get punishment. The punishment is done by myself.

I hope by this way, I can be better. I hope. :)


Panceng, January 21, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment