Monday, January 12, 2015

#28

Alhmadulillah my brother, I can write again. My last writing here is in first of January 2015 and now is in eleventh of January 2015. So I don’t write here for 10 days. Wow, it is great. I must make my self better than before. Yes, must be.

My brother, yesterday was my last meeting for studying in first semester  in UINSA Surabaya. InshaAllah we will begin the second semester in March 2015. Two days again. So I hope opportunity to read books and study deeply about economy, fiqh mu’amalah, etc. Because I know that I am still stupid in this subject.

My brother, I will study about econometric, microeconomy, macroeconomy, etc. I must study well about it. If I want to be master in shariah economy, I should dominate it. May be now, I am still like this, but in the next time I must be able. Better than before. Moreover, if I can, I “defeate’ my friends in the class.

Beside that, I will write continously in my own blog written by Indonesian blog. The addres is “usahaberkah-luqman.blogspot.com”. I will write there anything. May be for the first time I will write simple writing like meaning of obligation, etc. And for the next time I can write “heavy” article. Ameen.

Let’s pray each other brother. May you become success and may I can be success too. Ameen.


Panceng, January, 11, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment