Thursday, January 01, 2015

#27

My brother, alhamdulillah I can write again. Alhamdulillah I still live in this world so I still have opportunity to make myself be better than before.

My brother, do you know that today is first January of 2015. So today is new year. Today is the first day in this year, 2015.

Last night I join end year evaluation program. So we evaluated ourselves. What are our mistakes and weakness in 2014. We should find it. After finding, we make commitment that in 2015, we will erase it and make it stronger and better.

My brother, we need evaluation in our life. I ever get knowledge from someone that for getting success we only need 10% in action. And we need 90% for evaluation. So, in this new year, let us evaluate ourselves in order we can be better in many aspects.

May we can J



Panceng, Gresik, January 1, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment