Wednesday, December 24, 2014

#26

Alhamdulillah my my brother, I write again now. I hope that I can write every day here. Ameen.

My brother, just now I have a conclusion after looking what has happened to me. I should struggle in this life totally, maximally, not a half. If I do my struggle totally, inshaAllah the result is good and maximal. But if I don’t do it totally, I will not get anything. Subhanallah.

My brother, I think this life is struggle. We should try and effort to get the best in this life. And we should remember this that what has happened to us is the best for us. Allah examine us to be patient and be near to Him. He also give warning to us to avoid mistake and sin.

My brother, this is the life. Life in this world. We should remember that this life is temporary. The eternal life is hereafter after death come to us.

My brother, we shoul always be carefull. We don’t know when angel will take our soul. When he come to us and want to take our souls we should be in good condition. Reading Quran, praying, remembering Allah, or the others.

My brother, this is life is msytery. We don’t know, what will happen to us in the next time. But we should prepare ourselves well. We must be ready in all of conditions. Whatever happen to us in this world, we must be ready. This world is only field to go to hereafter.

Yeah, we should be ready, enjoy and get happiness in all of conditions. J


Panceng, December  24, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment