Sunday, December 21, 2014

#25

Alhamdulillah my brother, I can write again now. I hope that I can write everyday here. Ameen.

My brother, just now I attended wedding party invitation from my friend. It was held in our Islamic boarding school. When I look his story and his struggle to get marriage, I get hikmah that “our candidate partner” was prepared by Allah to us.  I still remember that he has tried to propose of marriage for twice. First effort was failed because suddenly the girls canceled and denied to get marriage with him. The second, he get difficulties recuitments from the woman’s family. And now, subhanallah he get wife from family of our lecturer and guardian/educator. Alhamdulillah, all praise be to Allah.

It get big hikmah that we should not worry to our candidate partner. Allah has prepared the best one for us. But we should repair ourselves, we should make better ourselves from all of aspects. Our thinking, our character, our prayer, our attitude, our knowledge, our habit, etc. If we want to get pious partner, so we should make ourselves pious man. Yes, it is true. J


Surabaya, December 21, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment