Thursday, December 04, 2014

#20

My brother,  I get a motivation from my friend. He said that we should fear to Allah, not to other. Subhanallah. I also get big inspiration from his statement. His statement is taken from al-Quran.

And then, he also said that when Allah give us “disaster” or something like that it can be 3 possibilities. Punishment from Allah, reminding from Allah, and we will get forgiveness and reward. And he explain that all of it can be one. I mean here, the “disaster” or something like that happen to us contains from 3 things; Punishment from Allah, reminding from Allah, and we will get forgiveness and reward. The most important, what Allah do is for our godness and it is sign that he love us.

My friend also added that when we do mistake or wrongdoing we will be hated by Allah, but Allah doesn’t hate to us, He hate to our bad doing. Subhanallah.

May we can take learning and wisdom from his statement. Ameen.


Panceng, December 4, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment