Monday, December 01, 2014

#19

Alhmadulillah, let’s thank to our God, Allah because he still gives us many things.

My brother, yesterday I was aked by my friend to change him to teach/accompany students in regulas class of STAIL (Islamic High School of Luqman al-Hakim) Surabaya. Really, it is first time to me. In regular class, the students are not only men like in takhassus program, but also girls. So this way, it is new challenge for me.

I motivate myself by thinking that if I want to be better and grow, I should brave to face new challenge. And alhamdulillah, I can do this well, inshaAllah. Alhamdulillah, I have tried to do and give the best, eventhough I don’t know whether the result is the best or not. Minimally, I have tried the best, insyaAllah.

Alhamdulillaah my brother, by this happening, my spirit and motivation be higher than before for reaching my dreams. Hm....I ever have willing/dream to be speaker in front of people like in seminar program, stadium general, workshop, or others.

Subhanallah, may I can reach it. Ameen.


Panceng, December 1, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment