Thursday, November 13, 2014

#16


My brother, now I am in Surabaya again. Tomorrow I will study in my campus, UINSA Surabaya in postgraduate program for shari’a econmy program. Just now I joined Mr. Mashud and Mr. Damanhuri by car because Mr. Mashud taught in Panceng and bringing car, so I join him. Alhamdulillah. :)

My brother, in the car I discussed and talked about anything with Mr. Mashud. About shari’a economy, STAIL, etc. I also read a book that is written by Adiwarman Karim. The tittle is “Microeconmy in Islam”. I read about dinar and dinar in Islam.

I write like this doesn’t mean that I want to show off. I only want to tell that we should maximilize our times for godness. I tried to practice it, because I have known about this but I seldom practice it.

I still remember saying of Ibnu Umar, “If you are in morning, don’t wait untill afternoon and if you are in afternoon don’t wait untill morning. Utilize your healthy before coming your sickness, utilize your youth before coming your old, and utilize your life before coming your death”. MasyaAllah, it is full by inspiration. If we can practice it in our life, very useful.

I also remember about arabic wise word, “Time is like sword. If you don’t cut it you will be cut”. It tell about importance of time in our life. Because time is key of success. So this way Allah in al-Quran surat al-‘ashr swear by time. “wal ‘ashr”, “By time”, He said. Subhanallah. May we can maximilize our times. Ameen.


Surabaya, November 13, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment