Saturday, November 01, 2014

#9

I’m happy now because I study english. I like english so much. So I’m happy when I read, listen or write english. I know that I still can’t understand well about english. But God willing, step by step I will be able.

Talking about english, I was ever asked by someone, why do I study english. I answer him by three answers. First, studying english is obligation. Why do I say like that? Because Rasulullah ever said that every moslem, man or woman mus study or look for knowledge. And off course, studying english is one of kinds from looking for knowledge.

Second, english is international language. When we go to some countries in the world they will speak by english. Eventhough they don’t speak by english in their daily conversation, but they will speak by english when they meet strenght person. For example, when we go to Japan, they will greet us by english. Because they know that we can’t speak japanese so they begin by english. It show that english is international language.

So, what is my third answer? Hm..sorry, I forge it. Actually for the last time I remembered it. But now, I forget. Yeah, I’m human like others, so I also can forget. J

Okey, I continoue my writing. English lesson is my lovely lesson since I was in junior high school. When there is lesson of english in class I’m very happy and spirit. May be it can be said that I love english. Yeah, I love english so much.



UINSA’s class room, Surabaya, October 11, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment