Saturday, November 01, 2014

#10

My brother, today is Sunday. Sunday is holiday for students and also for people who work in office. In my campus, today is also holiday. No activity as usual. So this way, we fill our holiday by playing football in big field, near with beach of Delegan. We played there untill we are satisfied.

After playing football, I was invited by my senior to go to market of campurejo. We bought anything for cooking in kitchen. We bought vegetables, side dish, etc. But before bought it we had bough ice drinking because we are so thirsty. Alhamdulillah, finally we can drink after playing football.

Do you know my brother, majority people who went to in market are women, either seller or buyer. So when we went to there we were like strenght man. Beside that, we wear sport shirt. We were also sweaty because we just played football. But it is never mind for us. We were still confident. :)


Hm...what is a wisdom that we can get from this? What “hikmah” that we can take from my experience. One of wisdom is we should be confident in all of condition. We should make ourselves have high confident in doing goodness. Yeah, I think it is one of wisdom that I get. :)




Panceng, October 19, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment