Saturday, November 01, 2014

Keep Spirit by Remembering Death

My brother, I get one wisdom that it is important for our life. It is about way for keep spirit and have high motivation and also how to make the best.

The way is we remember about our death. We don’t know, when Allah will take our life. We don’t know when angel of death “kill” us. It can be tomorrow or after this. Rasulullah ever explained that we should do anything like we will die tomorrow. So, because we feel that we will die tomorrow, our action is the last action. Our deed is our last deed. So, we must do the best, because it is the last.

My brother, actually death is mystery for us. When we pass our day actually our age is decreased. Our age is decreased every day. It mean that we will die soon, nearer than before.

My brother, many people (may be we are part of them) forget abot death. We get fun and never think about it. We live like we live forever in this world. We forget that after this life will come real life. It is hereafter life.

So my brother, I urge to us, especially myself to remember about death more than before and we should make the best of our deed. May be we will die timirrow, after tomorrow. Or may be today. We don’t know it. It is msytery.



Panceng, October 20, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment