Saturday, January 09, 2016

#69

My brother, I am in classroom. I want to write that if we are serious in doing all of duties from lecturers, we will get big development in ourselves. We will get knowledge more that never we think before. We will be real master.

But I admit that our meeting in class room is only one or two days in a week. We also get many job in out of class. It is about management of time. It is about management of thinking. It is about management of soul.

May be it is only my aplogy. But really, it is something difficult. Focusing in study is difficult when we are busy in job. Morover, for myself, in third semester I got harder job (in my view). So my spirit in class decrease, worse than before.
I admit here that I still can’t follow ulama like Imam Nawawi, Imam Bukhari, Badiuzzaman Said Nursi, etc. I still can’t be like them. Still far. Very far. Very very far.

But I want to do the best thing that I can. I will do the best for my situation and my condition. For my capability and my oppurtunity. 

I want it. I hope I can.


Surabaya, January 9, 2016






No comments:

Post a Comment