Sunday, January 10, 2016

#70

My brother, I want to write here that we should be free man. Free from pressure and pushing. So this way, we should put our back to Allah side. Only to Him, not for others. 

My brother, all of things in this world can be easy and enjoyful if we only do anything because of Him. Only because of Him. But usually, we forget it. If we forget so we do our duty, job, etc to human being. Of course, it is something wrong. It is big wrongness.

My brother, this morning I got advice from someone that we should feel that Allah always look us, listen us, and pay attention to us. He never sleep. He is never sleepy. He always pay attention to us. So we should feel it. If we can feel it, our life will be safe from bad thing. We will only do good thing. Beside that, our life will colorful and enjoyable.

Can we do that?



Surabaya, January 10, 2016







No comments:

Post a Comment