Sunday, January 03, 2016

#62

Alhamdulillah I can write again. I hope I can write everyday here. 

My brother, I got new inspiration today. Just now I had intention to write here but I didn’t do it until 2 hours. What is the cause? Because I open facebook. Yeah, facebook, twitter, BBM, WA, and other social medias can make me forget to time. I think, it doesn’t happen to me but also tp all of us. So this way, I think, for making our time useful, so we should not open social media for long times. We only open when we need it. We don’t open it very long time. 

I know that opening social media and and also websites has positive side, but those also have negative effect. Eventhough we don’t open forbidden thing there, but we forget the time and we don’t do what must we do. Of course, it is not good. Devil also persuade us to forget doing good thing. They don’t only persuade us to do negative thing, but also persuade us by doing activity that can make us forget to do  good thing.


May we save from devil trick. Ameen.

Surabaya, January 2, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment