Saturday, January 09, 2016

#68

My brother, many things that become requirements to become success. One of those requirements is consistent. In Islamic term consistant is istiqomah.

By consistant, our job or action will not end before target is reached. By consistant, our target will be reached. By consistant, we will make our spirit and motivation in high level.

So this way I think, we should try to be consistant whataver happen to us. How about me? Hm..I will try and practise this hikmah that I got now. What is it? It is about my writing in this lovely blog. 

I know that my writing in this lovely blog is very simple and nothing something great. But I want to make it great by consistent. Writing everyday without stop. It will stop if I die. Yeah, I want it.

Beside that, there is big thing that I will get if I write everyday consistently. What is it? That is, I am sure that my capibility in writing by english will grow and progres. I am sure that. Step by step, little by little, inshaAllah.

May I can do this. Consistent. How about you? :)



Surabaya, January 8, 2016





No comments:

Post a Comment