Sunday, January 03, 2016

#63


This morning I got surprise. My friends go to my place. I don’t predict it before. Actually I have planning to do my assignment. For the firs time I feel something “heavy” in my heart because I think that I must do my assignment. But after that I remember that in Islam we should serve guest well. Then I welcome them and bring them to small shop for having breakfast. 

In a hadits Rasulullah saw said that whoever believe to Allah and His messengers he must serve hist guest well. It mean that as moslem we should make our guest like a king. We should make them happy in our place, because they come from far place. They are also tired. They need a place to taking rest. If we are in their condition we will very hope good welcoming.

Beside that, I am sure that eventhough I welcome them well it doesn’t mean that I can’t do my assignment. InshaAllah I still can do it today. Yeah, inshaAllah Allah will help me. 


Surabaya, January 3, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment