Friday, January 01, 2016

#61

Alhamdulillah my brother, finally I can write now. From happening that happened I got inspiration that strong intention is very important for reaching success. I can write now because I have strong intention since morning to write here. 
 
The second inspiration is, I should do my intention quickly. Because, if I don’t do it quickly I will do other activities. Since morning I want to write here, but I begin by open facebook and websites untill I don’t write at about 5 hours. I know that I don’t open and look negative thing, but I feel I only get informations, not knowledge.

Third inspiration, devil don’t like my intention to write, so he try to delay and delay my intention. So this way, ask to Allah to Allah for protecting us from devil disturbing before begining activity is very important.

May be this that I can write. I hope I can take big learning from this happening.


Surabaya, Januari 1, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment