Monday, January 11, 2016

#71

Alhamdulillah my brother, I write again. Alhamdulillah I have written here 11 times since first of January until now. It showed that I write here everyday. I do it without absence for 11 days. Alhamdulillah. I hope I con do this forever. It is almost imposible. But I will try to do it. Minimally, now I have target and planning to write here for one month, in January month. 31 days. I hope I can. Ameen.

My brother, in this morning I get new inspiration from my inspirator. He said that if we are tired because of job, it can be phsicology tired. So, there are two kinds of tired. First is physic tired and the second is phsicology tired.

He explained that physicology tired happen because we don’t enjoy our job and duty. We do it as burden. We are forced to do it. When we do it, we are not happy, but we feel that we are pressed. So this way, if we don’t want to get physicology tired we should enjoy our job and duty.

Now, the question is, do we love our job?




Surabaya, January 11, 2016








No comments:

Post a Comment